Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Vic's Travel Dream Book

p.3
Behind everything in every house
Is a story in hiding
It's only if you want it or not
If you are willing to or not
To find them out, that's all

p. 5
A small house will do too
As long as it can hold all of my favorite things
That's my little world
Big house,
Is also ok
I'll still put all my things
In my favorite places
The left over spaces
Occasionally take a walk
Aren't humans like this too?
The people that live in big and small houses
Is merely a place in the house to walk
Not the same, that's all

p.15
When I was small
I didn't understand
Why the friends I use to play with
Would be so happy every time they went to Taipei with their parents
I know that kind of town feeling
There are many people
It's very difficult to breathe
I'm still diving at "Su Ao"
Or maybe go to "han qi" to broil with ha li

I thought
That I would always stay in Yi Lan
But I lived in Taipei longer than my friends who use to frequently go there
I also went to many other countries
The first time was when I rode a you lun to Okinawa for filming purposes

pg. 68
How substantial a pictorial is needed
How firm
As long as you know you have sweat
Done something you wanted to do
And accomplished it
Then you are a man

pg. 72
If we love each other
Then we must treat each other well
Because to find this person
It really isn't easy
I don't know how she'll treat me well
But I already know how I'll treat her
It's a long period of time
Because we will be together for a lifetime
When the time comes and I have to leave
I won't be homesick anymore
Because our home is wherever we are

pg. 94
I know that in this world, there are times when it is necessary to depend on fighting
Even conflict, in order to be yourself
You can also say
I love peace too much
Or perhaps
It actually has no relation regardless of how much this world changes
Because I have already comfortably nested inside my own world

pg. 108
This year has been long, very long
And then all of sudden it would pass by
I wish that any changes that occur,
Even some that even I myself am incapable of noticing,
Are good
I think that this is perhaps my only strength
That is kind-hearted
Because I feel that I have lived and grown up in a kind-hearted place with my family
I hope that I can be kind-hearted forever
And also continuously make friends with kind-hearted people

Credit : Softlipz @ AF

No comments:

Post a Comment