Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Interview with Reen Yu (acts as He Xiao Mei) ~ extracted past with mention of Zaizai


Translated by sytwo@VIC & AF
Prajnaworks link : http://www.wretch.cc/blog/prajnaworks/15514235#postComments

I : Interviewer
R : Reen

I : You mentioned about acting opposite Zaizai. What are your impressions and thouhgts about acting with Zaizai?

R: Before I met him, I was indeed a little anxious, because I have heard that he is very quiet at the film set. But when I met him for the first time, he has already become Chen Zai Tian, and therefore he was cultivating a relationship with me as how he would with He Xiao Mei. He treated me very close and familiar, and took care of me, showing his happy side in front of me.

He enters into his role very deeply, is very earnest and his professionalism is beyond my expectation. And he taught me a lot, not just in acting, but also helped me a lot in terms of how to live. Before I worked with him, my perception was that he is a good-looking idol actor. It was only after I collaborated with him that I realize he is someone who is very earnest, always challenging to improve himself, and is an idol actor of strength with his own idea and way of thinking. He has a side that is mature and professional, and another side that is lovable and funny. No wonder he is a prince in the hearts of many girls and women. I have learnt a lot from him and am very happy to have worked with him this time. This is definitely an important experience and an unforgettable and interesting memory in my life.

= END =

No comments:

Post a Comment