Tuesday, May 12, 2009

About the new pix of YUERU with long-hair.....

Credit Thank: sytwo@V.I.C.

About the new pix of YUERU with long-hair.....

Gosh, doesn't ZZ looks manly there. I know some don't like the gruff and unkept look, but I do think Zai carries it well. Or maybe I am bias hahaha!! But he does look chao shuai to me!!! It looks like we will see quite a lot of YueRu towards the end of Jin Da Ban and not what I initially thot, that YueRu will disappear from the drama 2/3 of the show. Fan Bing Bing is smart to bring Zai back again, else ZZ fans may not stay till end of the drama, LOL!!


Here's some tidbit news about the pix posted by the blogger at tiebaidu :
The person who posted this said that she/ he is actually not a Zai-fan, but after watching B&W, her favourable impression towards ZZ has risen. Hence posted these pix. It was taken unexpectedly by a friend who happens to be in Shanghai taking his exams. This friend who is interested in photography thot this guy (ZZ) has a good pose and so took his pix. It was only later the friend heard from bystanders that it was Zaizai.

There's another thing that I wanna share. This time is about what Sis Xiao Hui said about Zai during the campus event at Kaohsiung which made me soooo proud of our CEO :


I just finish watching a fan clip of the last campus event at Kaohsiung. One thing that sis Xiao Hui (Dir Cai's wife) said about ZZ that touched me so much. She was taking the opportunity to thank all the cast ie Mark, Ivy and Xiu Jie Kai, and then she especially said she wants to thank Zaizai for agreeing to be part of B&W at a time when no one knows YET that it was going to be so good or do so well.

Sigh......I really really love what she said, cuz Zaizai had the courage and the vision plus the belief in Dir Cai and supported his B&W all the way. And now, he is reaping the benefits with the hot popularity of B&W and also the breakthrough in his acting that is receiving praise all around. Zaizai is truly blessed cuz of his BIG and GENEROUS HEART!!

No comments:

Post a Comment