Saturday, January 23, 2010

ZZ's interview for the Oden ad :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQh26-Qwq70

Translated by : little bee @ AF

Zaizai inner words through a megaphone
Part 1 : (until 1 :25)
"In a cold winter day, who is the one you wish the most to bring you warmth ? "
Friend..
(Why friends ? )
Because my family isn't living with me, the only one who is is my good friend, Mr. Xiu Jie Kai, right...
So he usually helps me a lot in the house. Like when I'm too lazy to go out, he'd help me prepare my 3 meals and he's also taking care of everything in the house like chores, clothes and food. So I really need him !

"Tips to make your girlfriend happy ? "

I think being funny is quite important for boys. So I'm telling you, don't be afraid to tell cold jokes !
(Right ! )
Girls are really fond of those ! Being too serious or acting cool should be left for the workplace, For people who come to see you work can see how serious you are, it'll give you lots of extra points ! But in private life, I think that I can act like a child and see her as one as well and playing games together liek playing house, and it can make the other one feel like there is no distance and feel at ease enough to tell me her inner thoughts and getting along more happily ...
"What's the origin of Oden ?"

It comes from the region of Kanto, where ancient people, peasants had to work very hard to harvest and didn't have time to go all the way home from the field to cook food for lunch, so they invented this awesome thing : I'ts the Oden everyone knows of now.
You put all the ingredients together and pour some hot soup to cook them ....
That is their invention.. right ?!?
(Yeah ! that's it, good answer !)
Plus 10 points !!

Part 2 :
"What do you like the most in Oden ? "
In Oden, I like the soup base the most ! because, often my limbs(legs and arms) get cold
Before, I wasn't the kind to drink soup, but, recently, I'd ask my friend, when he buys some things for exemple, to buy some soup and Oden, Oden's soup is the best because the soup that comes from it, I like it very much, I don't know why .. I like that kind of taste

"To see more of Zaizai, please look forward to Family Mart's Oden's TV commercial premiere "


No comments:

Post a Comment