Saturday, April 11, 2009

[BnW] CTV Night News - Preview of Life Show interview

credit thank : laiou@Vic Power.net


anchorman:

0:00 Zaizai Zhou Yu Min looks just like a prince charming from a manga book.

0:04 He became an overnight success after starring in ‘Meteor Garden’ and he’s been having a great career ever since.

0:07 Today, Zai is interviewed in a talk show.

0:09 He is revealing that actually his parents’ divorce has a great impact on him
0:13 and has caused him depression at one time.


reporter

0:15 Zai says that it was because of his mother’s influence that he entered the show business.
0:20 His mother wanted to be a stage mom.

Shen:

0:23 The main thing is that you should thank your mom.
0:24 Your mom liked you to be a star
0:26 so she could be a stage mom, didn’t she?

Zai:

0:29 I see. I should thank my mom.
0:30 I’ll ask my mom in the show to contact me ASAP.

Shen:

0:32 Wait a minute. Wait a minute. What do you mean?
0:34 You’re calling your mom to contact you ASAP?
0:35 Have you lost contact with your mom now?

Zai:

0:37 That’s right. That’s right.
0:38 Actually, it’s not we’ve lost contact.
0:40 I feel we’re disagreeing with each other
0:42 because my mom is the more rebellious type of mother.
0:46 Then ..

Shen:

0:47 It sounds to me she is very cool.
0:49 I wanna be a rebellious type of mother, too. Okay?
0:52 But, I’m just the regular, mundane type. Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment