Thursday, April 23, 2009

The young young childhood self-closing acknowledged



http://www.thaitv3.com/board2008/lofiversion/index.php/t15632-17900.html

The young young childhood self-closing acknowledged that once contracted the melancholia data source: Times information 2009.04.10

[Chinese Times red plum fragrant/Taibei reported] After the young young makes a debut, namely is passed on repeatedly the melancholia institute painstakingly, was recorded the other day the culmination "Shen Chunhua LifeShow", because he spoke frankly once the dreary childhood to suffer from the melancholia, “I was the melancholy patient, went see a doctor, I was very pessimistic, will erupt facing the pressure.”But now, he to own life determination, but is self-confident.

The young young refers to the course of treatment, “doctor wants me to pile the building block, I think am very bored, they must test my logic probably.”Facing the childhood recollection, he said that after father and mother divorce, mother leaves home, he the self-closing is not henceforth joyful, as soon as but the semblance loads with ease, goes home to resist 絕 and daddy speaks, “one day in the school playground, teacher asks him: 'young young you fortunately?'I collapse on the scene cry.”

He said that “my eccentric self-closing, big S leads me to go out the eccentric corner, enters the crowd, lets me know that chats with the human is very happy, only then knew together with her in me, discussed the sentiment may be very joyful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment