Saturday, June 13, 2009

10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT ZAIZAI (the ramblings of obsession)

Credit thank : freakazoid@AF
Jan 14 2004 3 50 AM



I hate the way you stare, your gaze ever so enchanting… I swear it can make me weep like a baby and make me forget who I am!!!

I hate it everytime you smile and show your pearly whites, especially innocent and pure like a child’s… You think you’re so charming??? Well, you are!!!

I hate the way you’d scratch your nose or any other gestures you make (like that classic “scary” hand motion)… why, aren’t you adorable enough??

I hate the way you render your songs with your soothing voice that sounds like an angel’s… Can’t you see I get affected and end up melting like butter?? I feel the love baby, I feel the pain…

I hate seeing you laugh or giggle, with your hands on your tummy and your face puckered in absolute mirth and delight… You just never fail to make me want to take you home…

I hate the way you effectively portrayed the violin-playing Hua Ze Lei in Meteor Garden, with that cold veneer and I-don’t-give-a-damn attitude, yet inside bleeds for his love for Sancai… You are the reason why tried doing handstands (which up to now, I still cannot do) and why every single day I brokedown…

I hate your hairstyle, always perfect and your complexion, golden like a god’s… Don’t you know how often I catch myself staring at you, breath-taken, slack-jawed, drooling, heart- palpitating, and just in utter disbelief that such a being exists???? You amaze me…

Credit thank :freakazoid@AF
Jan 14 2004 3 50 AM


I hate the way you glanced at me during the concert and noticed me despite the fact that I was far away and am a nobody to you… I died ZaiZai, I died right there and then.

I hate the way you captivated me, the way you grasped my heart and made me a prisoner of your very existence… Oh yes, I’ve never felt this way towards anybody else though foolish as it may sound, I don’t think I ever will… You are my inspiration and make me be a better person… Everywhere I look you are there!! In my spirit, in my future, in my dreams… GAWD!!!!! WHY DID I HAVE TO KNOW YOU???????

But what I hate most about you is the fact that you are the most beautiful human person I’ve ever laid eyes on and as much as I try, I cannot and I do not hate you, not a bit, not a speck, not even at all…

-red_star

No comments:

Post a Comment