Monday, June 15, 2009

ZZ always wore the same jackect

Credit Thanks : Siewleng @ http://asianfanatics.net for some translation
PI-TA @ PANTIP for the posting



Reporter:-6years wore one pair of jacket?Is the same jacket or same design bought a few pairs?

Zai Zai:-Two sets.At that time a friend wanted to buy some sports goods and asked me want to buy any clothes?I told him i wanted two sets of grey and two sets of black.After that the grey sets couldn't be found so i took the two black sets and wore it alternately.Last i gave one away for a fan.At that time really very reluctant to give it away,this jacket has been with me for the past six years.If i give away a big diamond,i also wouldn't feel that heart pain.

Reporter:-Your innermost feelings are also very formidable,don't worry being affected easily.

Zai Zai:-I am a person who don't care much about my appearance and i don't have an actor frame personality.At home i don't shave my beard,If i go to nearby convenient store to buy something,i will wear the same clothes a pair of black Adidas jacket which have been worn for six years and then wear a mask.After that one person told me that actually i don't need to wear a mask because see that jacket wore already easily recognized it's me..True also...

Reporter:-So actually u don't have any requirement set in your life?

Zai Zai:-My only requirement is my home.Because most of the time i will be at home so no matter how costly it takes,i am willing to pay for it and to decorate my house nicely according to what i hope.Because this is my home so must feel comfortable.

Medias actually no need use so much of effort to followed me around,just take out a foto taken 6years ago and published out.Readers wouldn't discover it out because what i wore is the same all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment