Saturday, June 13, 2009

here's part II of red_star's creation




addicted to zaizai, the ramblings of obsession part II


by red_star of faithful4ever

Addicted to ZAIZAI (the ramblings of obsession part II)

V - ery deeply, I am enamored
I - intoxicated with my purest sin
C - aptivated by the male Helen of Troy
Z - ealously addicted to Zhou Yu Min
H - eaven-sent he truly is to me
O - ne gape and I knew he was divine
U - nderneath the stars I often pray
Y - earn for the day that he’ll be mine
U - tterly enigmatic, I say of his visage
M - agical voice that lifts me to ether
I - ntimate stare which melts my very soul
N - atural beauty, perfect as ever
Z - esty personality, unparalleled glee
A - ll I desire is to be in his embrace
I - f a nymph shall appear and grant me a wish
Z - enith of my dreams, his supple lips I taste
A - nd it gladdens me much, can’t help but cry
I – am madly in love with my ZaiZai
pepsi11
Jan 14 2004 4 50 AM



Credit thank : freakazoid@AF
Jan 14 2004 4 55 AM

PART III of red_star's rambling obsession


by red_star of faithful4ever

--------------------------------------------

For The Love of ZaiZai (the ramblings of obsession part III)

If ZaiZai is a Doctor, I’d be happy to catch all viruses and bacteria so that I may be inflicted with various illnesses… Of course, the more ailments and diseases I have, the more often I can visit him!!! Just the thought of his stethoscope (and hands) on my chest is enough to give me a heart attack!!!!!!!!

If ZaiZai is a NASA Scientist, I gladly turn myself into an asteroid awaiting to hit the earth, or an extraterrestrial being trying to make contact with him… That way, he’d spend most of his time studying about me and scrutinizing my every move…

If Zaizai is a Fitness Trainer (well…more like an aerobics instructor), I’d spend much of my money splurging on food especially on fatty and sweet ones… Why?? So I’d have all the excuse in the world to stay in his class until I get buff and toned!!!!!!!! Unless I attain my desired figure, I won’t stop sweating my a** off with him!!!!!!!

If ZaiZai is an Electrician, I’d deliberately break all my appliances so he can frequently come over my place and fix all the destroyed domestic devices… Leave the flat iron in the sink, pour ketchup on the lens of my PS2, brew coffee in the microwave oven for 1 hour… After which, I’d publish a book titled “101 Ways To Wreck Your Appliances… All For The Love Of Your Electrician…”

If Zaizai is a Horse Racer, with all enthusiasm, I’d choose to be a mare, a stallion, a charger or a steed, whatever you wanna call them!!!!!!!!! I’d choose to be his horse partner and be with him in defeat and victory… But I wonder, since I’m red_star, what will I be named if ever I become one??? Red_horse?!?!?!?!?!

If ZaiZai is the President… then I’d be his First Lady, what else?! Or maybe his Monica Lewinsky??? Hhhmmm… LOL!!!

If ZaiZai is a Traffic Enforcer (ala MMDA), I’d do everything that I can to break the rules so he can apprehend or arrest me as often as I desire… Name it and I’d do it!!!! Beating the red light, driving without license, reckless driving, jaywalking… heck!!!!!! Even if he’d ask me to sing the national anthem or make me do push-ups in public, I won’t care!!!!! As long as it’s for my ZaiZai…

If ZaiZai is Garbage Collector, I wouldn’t mind surprising him everytime he comes to pick our garbage!!!!!! While the truck hasn’t arrived yet, I’d sneak inside the garbage can so the moment he opens the lid to remove the trash, the first thing he’d see will be my smiling face… I’m sure if I’d do it weekly, my efforts won’t be left futile…

If ZaiZai is a Nude Painter… **decides not to finish the explanation… eagerly removes clothes and strikes a pose with all passion… keeps still, unaffected and focused like a British guard**

If ZaiZai is a Deep-sea Diver, I’d willingly become a mermaid so I can watch him dance in the ocean from afar and once in a while show my true self so he’d be mesmerized by my cursed form (or is it beauty?)… Wow… Also, I’d sing to him with my enchanting voice like Ariel but I wouldn’t mind though if I’d be his pet Dugong (Sea Cow)…

Sigh… All for the love of ZaiZai…

by red_star, zaichotic

No comments:

Post a Comment