Monday, June 15, 2009

Why do we love ZZ ?!

Thank To : siewleng8983@ asianfanatics for the posting



This morning i saw a kind fan at VIC posted a blogger's blog post about she and ZZ who had a short scene together during filmiing BnW that time...She is the passer-by girl who got strangle on the neck by homeless PiZi at the hamburger shop...She relate back her encountered with Zai and told us the funny side of Zai....I extracts Zai's part only for ZZ junkies to read...

Here is the blogger's blog link:-

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/flybetty314/9246293
credit thanx to yyli@VIC for the blogger's link.

Because i feel what this blogger wrote about Zai is very sweet and meaningful so i translate for friends here to read...

The person who strangle my neck,Zai Zai is a very gentleman man but also can play cold.(meaning Zai is talking his cold jokes)


Finally,i must tell you a interesting story about Zai Zai...
At that time he strangling my neck...
After that while facing the sales person(she mean He Xiao Mei who work at the hamburger shop)spoke out some script lines..."Give me lots of hamburgers" he said.
He cleverly delivered out this script lines,after that..
Next take,Dir Cai change his camera focus on He Xiao Mei...
Although after this don't have Zai Zai script anymore..
But he still cannot move his position yet..
After that some problem appears at He Xiao Mei scene...
Both of us maintained our position as it is,didn't move at all..
After awhile..we have to re-take that scene again..
This time i not only heard Zai Zai said "Give me lots of hamburgers" but also said in low voice "This time i rather want to eat drumstick and french fries la..."

Hahahahahaha......his own added words really made me laugh so foolishly...

Zai Zai really very adorable,immediately change my whole perception on him..
Before will think that this type of celebrity always put out their celebrity big attitude...
But that day Zai Zai is very professional and very good natured,ultra-Nice.
Before and after he strangle me,he talk to me,he will communicate with me telling me much force he will use when he strangle me and even ask me Ok ma?
Actually he can actually don't care about me,after all i am just a temporary actress..
But he didn't did that..
And this leave a very deep impression inside my mind..

Those supporting Zhou Yu Min fans,i really think that you all must remember to love him forever..support him..because the celebrity that you all love really is a very good man!

Hope Zai Zai could through Black&White performance get a Golden Horse Award,popularity become more and more high and also hope he and Da S reconcile!Because i feel both of them very matching!

Lastly,the main point is to ask everyone to watch Black&White because i got appeared in fifth and ten episodes and also support Zhou Yu Min.

The End.


Dear friends....we must believe in our CEO!No matter what happen we must support him!Love him just like what the blogger said!

No comments:

Post a Comment